THIS IS THE SCAM!

For those people waiting on thier payments from GFR to their STP account please be paitent, they are running behind but they are still being done. We have just had some more peoples funds show up today. It seems to be taking around 8-10 business days at the moment.

Please also make sure you are submitting the proof of your ad placement to your GFR back office. GFP are still working on fixing this also....

Changes to the qualifications:

The 2 customer requirement will not start until April 1 and then we have 100 days to get the $40.00 'out of pocket' spent from 2 or more customers. If you join after April 1st then your 100 days will start on what ever day you join.

Also: for the 1% PGSV (Personal Group Sales Volume) rule.

PGSV is from:You monthly subscription All your personally sponsored affiliates monthly subscriptions All your own Premiere Package purchases. So you could just purchase some more LDAll of your personally sponsored affiliates Premiere package purchasesAll out of pocket purchases on any of our sites by us or our customers,

All of these count towards sales volume 1% Qualification rule.

For more information on this please listen to the Monday nights call.

Monday Night Leaders Call ( Recorded ):

For those that missed the call here is the direct link to the recording http://www.gfpbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/TeamGFP-MondayNightCall-Mar18.mp3

Support & Resources:

If you have any issues that are not being addressed in a timely manner please let us know and we will follow it up for you.

If you do not have access to the TeamGFP site, you can use the following links

www.teamgfp.net This is to join the site for the first time

www.teamgfp.com Once you have already joined you can use this one to login.

Skype:

If you are not in our skype group send me a request and I will add you. My skype name is "homebizsorted" this is probably the fastest way to communicate.

Facebook:

You can join our TeamGFP Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/gofunplacesglobal

Remember if you need help with any of this please let us know.

To Our Success,

TEL AU: +61 (07) 3103 2277

SKYPE: homebizsorted

GoFun Rewards

________________________________________________

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will. "– Vince Lombardi

This commercial email has been sent through the Prosperity Central mail platform tofrom gr@homebizsorted.net.

To stop receiving these emails:http://homebizsorted.net/e/r?7QGXR8KL2374928cbb6/.

Mailing address:PO Box 1354, Oxenford, QLD 4210;

Click here to Reply or Forward

Lumosity.com - Get smarter, think faster

Train your brain with Lumosity, the personal trainer designed by scientists. Try a free workout!

Why this ad?Ads –

Had an Experience with GFP?

Comments

Sxxyval hit it right on the head,to bad so many idiots criticisedher!

WOW, thinking back how crazy it was when everyone was in a "false" sence of zeekler being "for real"......!?!?!?

WTF???(????)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so what big surprise does aurora theatre have for.

All the wonderful patriotic americans this season,?those crisis actors are good!!!!

At the least, a emmy is in order,

its a toss up.......Sandy Hook, or.......marathon bomber?and, I know, we just dont talk about the other thing.Because that would mean .............Bush Sucked!!!!!!!!

:zzz :grin 8) :) where is the law,why can they so blatenly steal,again and again,it makes no sense!THANK YOU SXXYVAL for opening so many peoples eyes and saving good people(like my wife and i)from loosing hundreds if not thousands of dollars!

Pullman, Washington, United States #634093

WOW!i am shocked,this is the same load of bs that zeeklers salespeople used,too a T!!!!!! :( :x :eek :upset :sigh :?